Basic Science Behind Fingernails Rubbing For Hair Re-Growth
Factors responsible for hair problems are:
- Thyroid disorders
- Hormonal imbalance
- Heavy medication
- Using hair dye of high ammonium content
- Deficiency of vitamin B12
- Protein deficiency
- Hereditary and old age
- Rubbing left and right hand’s fingernails with each other is a powerful technique for curing hair fall and increasing hair growth.
- It is a simple however very effective technique. It is a powerful hair loss solution.
- Besides functional, quick, powerful and pleasant this technique is relaxing in addition as free of cost.
- It is a tried and tested technique and will definitely shows results.
- This is a potent unified solution of hair all problems.
- Fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other. Then with regular rapid motions, rub them against each other. It is a simple technique and can be done anywhere anytime.
- Rub fingernails for 5-10 minutes twice a day.
Benefits of fingernails rubbing:
- Prevent hair loss
- Reverse baldness
- Prevent greying of hair
- Restore natural colour of hair
- Usually it takes 3-6 months to get relief from hair loss, 6-9 months to watch new hair growth and 9-12 months to see noticeable re-growth and substantial increase in hair quantity.
Adult stem cells theory:
- Adult stem cells are undifferentiated cells, found throughout the body after embryonic development. They can make identical copies of themselves for long periods of time and multiply by cell division to replenish dying cells and regenerate damaged tissues for self-renewal and self-healing.
- The adult stem cell has rare ability to heal itself. Whenever a tissue is damaged, adult stem cell are activated to produce new cells that will regenerate the damaged tissues and restore the organ.
- The adult stem cells are mostly found in brain, spinal cord, blood canal, bone marrow, peripheral blood, dental pulp, skeletal muscles, skin, digestive system, retina, pancreases and cornea.
- The stem cells that are located in the bulge of a hair follicle truly cause hair growth.
- Rubbing fingernails stimulates the brain to send the chemical signal to the adult stem cells located near the damaged/unproductive hair follicles.
- The adult stem cells migrate to the base of dead/damaged hair follicle and due to their ability of self-renewing they make new hair follicles and restore the damaged follicles.
- consequently by fingernails rubbing one can manipulate the adult stem cells into becoming new hair follicles, and can accelerate the hair growth and restore the damaged follicles to revere the hair loss or baldness.
- In reflexology it is believed that stimulation of certain parts of body will directly affect other parts of body.
- The nerve endings just under your fingernails are directly connected to your hair follicles or scalp.
- By rubbing your fingernails together, the blood circulation in your scalp is activated.
- consequently rubbing procedure increases the blood flow to the scalp and helps in strengthening the hair follicles, which in turn reduces hair fall and premature greying.
- Don’t rub your thumbnails because it will accelerate the growth of beard, moustache or facial hairs and soon hairs will start peeping from the ears also.
- Avoid it during Pregnancy; rubbing nails can cause uterine contractions and can elevate blood pressure.
- Avoid in it in some surgical conditions such as acute appendicitis and angiography etc.
- Don’t do it on problematic skin/nails or if there are infected sores or lesions on the hands, or on brittle/diseased nails.
- People with the history of hypertension should avoid vigorous rubbing of finger nails as it may elevate their blood pressure.
- Avoid long, excessive and vigorous rubbing as it may damage nails permanently.
- Before rubbing fingernails, you may apply small quantity of castor oil/almond oil/olive oil/petroleum jelly on nails, for beautiful and strong nails, the additional lubrication will decline the excessive friction produced during rubbing procedure, this will make the nails stronger, lustrous and moisturized.
- Only rub the fingernails gently for 5-10 minutes, twice a day for better results.
GEETA JHA [SPIRITUAL HEALER]