Know About Medical Education Conferences
What are Medical Education Conferences?
The medical education conferences are the worldwide friendly union of physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, medical students etc. working in one or the other medical areas and are interested in enhancing outcomes in the healthcare industry. Leaders of the medical education come together to proportion ideas and experiences to enhance educational practices. These meetings are held in a chosen medical field, especially at exotic places to make one relax with their families and friends along with subject enrichment.
Registrations are being made for attending such kind of meets. Abstracts and Presentations submissions are done months before the held date of the specific conference. After the review of the abstracts, they are accepted or rejected and the complete schedule is then made keeping in consideration the time of the seminar and question-answer session. The event is spread over two or more weeks depending on the number of abstracts to be discussed.
Why are these conducted?
Variety of sessions and workshops are conducted to permit the different group of educators and researchers to proportion and discuss interesting current approaches, innovations, and interventions to medical education.
It is a platform for people of similar interests.
to form a network with others. to take part in workshops and seminars. to present their own work via presentations.
It provides tools for training of health professionals in developing, mastering and maintaining the important knowledge, skills, and attitude required for safe and effective patient care. These conferences help in developing and implementing curriculum, assessment and evaluation competency, simulation and observation studies, and policy or ethical dilemmas in medical training.
Undergraduate/Postgraduate level students get the opportunity to attend experts seminars. Plus, they also get a chance to rule a seminar which helps them to strengthen their basic skills and to reinforce a clinical experience with an evidence-based approach, in turn, it creates efficiency and improves compliance with duty hours and patient care.
Upcoming Medical Education Conferences in 2018
Medical schools, universities and many associations ordinarily offer conferences on medical education; from undergraduate medical education to resident and research education on the great number of topics.
Have a look at the lists which are given below-
1. 15th APMEC 2018: 10-14 January 2018, Singapore.
2. Pain Management & Addiction Medicine for dominant Care: 16-18 February 2018 in Whistler (Vancouver) in Canada.
3. Cardiology for dominant Care: February 17-19, 2018 in Disneyland, California.
4. Infectious Diseases for dominant Care: 22nd – 24th February 2018 in Riviera Maya/Cancun, Mexico.
5. Clinical and Patient Wellness Program Series: February 22-24, 2018 in Orlando, Florida.
6. Pharmacology and Pain Management for dominant Care: Between 2-4 March 2018, it will be held in Sedona/Grand Canyon, Arizona.
7. Neurology and Psychiatry for dominant Care: In Napa Valley/Sonoma Wine Country, California, 9-11 March 2018.
8. Ottawa 2018.ICME 2018: 10-14 March 2018, Abu Dhabi.
9. Pediatrics for dominant Care: March 16-18, 2018 in Kapolei, Hawaii-Aulani.
10. Womens Health and Pain Management: 24-26 March 2018 in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
11. Emergencies in dominant care: March 29-31, 2018 in Punta Cana.
12. Psychiatry and Womens Health for dominant Care: March 29-31, 2018.
13. 13th International Medical Education Conferences 2018: 13-15 April 2018, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
14. AMEE 2018: 25-29 August 2018, Basel, Switzerland.
15. Learn Serve rule 2018 AAMC: 2-6 November 2018, Austin, USA.