Worried about tracking and marketing optimization tags on your web portal? Now, Magento 2 Google Tag Manager is a tool specially developed for managing tags on the website. It has several advantages and you can access central account to manage tags on the web and add all the third party tracking codes and analytics and much more. The best part is that it improves agility and almost eliminates dependency on the development team, as you can easily add scripts by using Google Tag Manager.
Google Tag Manager directly transfers data or events to Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce and other third party analytics solutions for acknowledging the clear picture of the website is working and performance about products and promotions.
Google Tag Manager for Magento simplifies the time of action of adding tags in a fraction of the time. As a consequence, there will be increase in site speed as compared to the manual entry of the tags at each page separately.
- Track category view
- Track product click
- Track add to cart & remove from Cart events
- Track multi – step checkout
- Track Transaction
- Implement Google Tag Manager in Magento quickly
- manager all your script-tags by the Google Tag Manager site
- Automatic addition to all product-pages
- Easy styling by Magento backend options
- Quick and easy setup
- Transactions (e-commerce tracking) sustain: Supports all native Magento2 product types